How to transfer files from Internal SD to External SD card

By | 10:26 AM Leave a Comment

File manager for Android

I've heard from a friend that most of Sony Xperia smartphone owners are having issues transferring their files from Internal storage to External SD card. This friend of  mine have Xperia SP, he asked me if I have an idea how to do it.

Well I'm glad I was able to help him.
First thing you need to download and app for transferring files. Xperia's native app can't do it. 
So go to Google play store and search for  "X-Plore"  by  Lonely cat game. Then after installation.
Open the app.

- your folders will show. Press on 'internal storage'
- check the files you want to move.
- long press the files with 'checks'
- check delete original files.
- Change the folder location to ' External SD card ' before      pressing 'MOVE'.


Hope that helps!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment