Self-healing Smartphone

By | 7:44 PM Leave a Comment


I personally been waiting for an OLED phone to come out in the market when my 2 year contract ends, it is a type of smartphone that promises an unbreakable and bendable screen which was first announced by Samsung Mobile at 2013 CES  in Las Vegas .  when I first saw the video of them showing it off I suddenly imagined the face of the future, it was Sci-fi.  I told myself I want to be one of the early adopter. 

          LG however was working behind the scene this year they launched a new device
claimed to be the first curved and flexible smartphone called LG G Flex it can be bend up to 180 degrees for a limited time . but what really got my interest was its capability of Self-Healing from small scratches usually causes by accidental drop or when phone touches rough surfaces.

 you can search on YouTube for sample videos on how it works.


Specifications: 


CPU   

    Qualcomm® Snapdragon™
    800 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Processor

SIZE & WEIGHT   

    160.5 mm x 81.6 mm x 7.9/8.7 mm
    177 g

PLATFORM   

    Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)

BATTERY   

    3,500 mAh Li-Polymer
    (3,400 for T-Mobile)

DISPLAY   

    6.0" HD (1280 x 720), 245 ppi
    Curved POLED, Real RGB

CAMERA/VIDEO   

    Main: 13 MP AF BSI Camera
    Front: 2.1 MP
    1080p Video Capture and Playback

DATA CONNECTIVITY   

    Bluetooth® Version 4.0 BLE/HS
    Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
    (2.4/5 GHz Dual Band)
    Miracast
    SmartShare

MEMORY   

    2 GB RAM
    32 GB eMMC Memory










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment